okaay. it have been a week I didn't get update this blog aand now I'm goin to write things that I've been doing lately. (:
26th February, I've done my nail extension at one of the 'saloon' at pandan 6. the girl said, it last long about 2-3 months aand it is 'cheaap', it only coast $12. without the digital printing(: aku happy ada nails extension! (: HAHA. kebaruan, yes i am! LOL.
28th February - Nisaa, Asyraf aand I went out. They sent me to the library at pandan because I need to submit 'the form'... the pink form and the IC whatsoeverr. HAHA. ;D then, we went to Seria to pick Asyraf's little sister, Bilah. Then, I saw thaat 'guy' named Dideh using his old car staring at our brand new car like 'wtf!'. oh i hate him so much! HAHA. then, antar bilah kerumah, I saw my boyfriend waving at us. HAHA. aku excited berabiss, aand I waved like berabiss! HAHAHA. ;D i miss him a lot! (: then, we went to seria lagi, we ate at the CA MOHAMAD restaurant.
1st March - Nisaa aand I were planning to bring our cousin named Ejaah to watch movie at the mall but she can't go with us because she was busy doing the tags for the SMSA orientation thingy. So we went to her house and help her decorating her tags aand I saw a list of names with their teams names. I saw my ex-classmates aand friends also foe names in there aand aku jealous. *frown. HAHA. then, aku decorate Hanan's, Luciano's, Siddiq's tags aand few unknown people's tags. HAHA. my friends punya tag ofcourse ku buat lawa lawaa, yg lain ku buat macam apa sajaa usulnyaa, ada mcm taie, macam kerbau pun ada. yoh! out. then, finished decorating, kami went out to OGDC, cuci mata aand I saw durang abang Asyraf, Pypesh, Syahmi also Syamsi main street with few friends (I know them but I'm lazy to jot down their name here. Aku tulis nama urang yang aku suka saja. HAHA. apakan, nadawah! no offence) oh oh then I saw Mimin balik dari kerja. HAHA. I was like talking alone in the car and said, 'eh mimin tuu!'. HAHA. macam urang gila aku ah, you know me. suka gila-gilaa. (:
3rd March - My mum, Nisaa, Asyraf aand I went to bandar. my mum left us at the mall while she was having her own bussiness at Bandar Seri Begawan. So Nisaa, Asyraf aand I strolled around and decided to watch movie. We watched 'they wait'. The movie was kinda boring aand I nearly fall asleep at the cinema. HAHAHA. (: but i can't sleep because something were distracting me, kamu tau apa? I saw couples were hugging and kissing infront of me aand behind us, and I feel like wanna kick their heads or wanna shout straight to their face and said 'Get A Room!'. HAHAHA. pelui, adakah disana durang beromance. HAHAHAHA. (: aand we were like 'ughh!'.sasak! then, finished watching the god-damn-bored movie, we loitered around aand I saw my ex named Eryl. kamu tau aku kan, if kejumpahan ex sikit mesti ada rasa suka sikit, sikit sajaaa. I was like staring him like 'FOREVER'. aand he was acting like 'DUHH!' pasal ia sama girlfriendnya or whaatever she is. =( then aku nada mood went home. oh! and we saw the Albino girl. Woaah! LAWAAAAA! ;DDDDD
4th March - I meet my boyfriend. (: as usual, sneaking. HAHAHAHA. wtf?! aand kami were not in the mood at the end when he were deciding to go back home pasal, adalah tuu. it's my bad aand I don't wanna talk about it. LALALALALA. :o)
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment