Thursday, March 26, 2009
with his family ;D
yesterday, I went to bandarr with my boyfriend aand his family. He picked me up at 2 aand we went to his place sekajap, ia mandi dulu. capi lagi tuuu. Mama marahmarah pun masih capi-capi. HAHAHA. then at 2.30 pm we headed to gadong, tapi singgah rumah abangnya duluu ambil abangnya and her girlfriend at Lumut. Then at 6 baru sampai mall. HAHA. ;D first destination, biasa lah - toilet. like semua kami kan tekucil. HAHA. then we dine at foodcourt diatas. Finished dining, we my boyfriend aand I went to Uni-arcade. Kami main game. HAHA. then, kami beli guavaa. && teclash sama Eryl. pfftt. saya blushed. (: then, kami went to the car at the basement and wait for his mum and his siblings aand his mum's husband. then, kami headed to 'gian'. HAHA. its GIANT okaay? HAHAHA. Kami shopping! Aand aku teclash sama si peejaydee. pfft. There's no more viceral butterflies in my stomach, that's mean I'm over him. That's good. Aku sayang my boyfriend saja kaliahh! HAHA. Then kami balik at around 9 aand sampai rumah around 11. Aand my boyfriend bagi aku chungki chungki. HAHA. I mean choki choki. ;D okaay aku tersangatlah letih, aku mahu tidurr lagi. HAHAHA. ;D love boyfriend ku!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment