Thursday, April 9, 2009

today aand tomorrow.

HB to USU HAJAH HASLINAH aand AWIE. ;D have a blast on your birthday. wish more birthdays to come!

I woke up early tadi aand my eyes was popping seeing my face skin peeled off. HAHA. OMG! the effect is faster than I thought! welcome new skin! ;D my face nada scars ni nanti this prom! yaaaay! ;DDD

tadi I went to rimba gadong with my mum tapi sekajap saja. pasal my mum was rushing, ia kan kerja lagi. hee. ;D apanah kami buat disana? menggatal! HAHAHA. nadawah! kami buang minyak release tension. LOL!

then, masa di kb, I met my boyfriend. ;DDD he went to the hospital to submit the application form. aand he went to my mum office because my mum need his favour. then, my boyfriend aand I also his friends si daus aand nabil went to the labour in kb, ambil borang amah pasal aku kan jadi amah urang. HAHAHAHAHA. nadawah! pasal amah ku kan balik. *sobb. after that, we went to the district office, ambil borang SPA. then headed to light industry, arah QAF's building ambil application form. whuuhuu! tiring but fun. my boyfriend sweet tadi. hee. ;DDD

OMG! tomorrow i'll be fricken busy. kami semua will go to lumut pasal tahlil doa arwah mulah nini ku yang ke-duaa tahun.. (al-fatihah) i miss you nenek haji alias bin seruddin. ;'D


WUHUUU! ADA BINI-BINI BENCI AKUU. KENAPAA AH? ENTAH AH, IA PARAMORE! HAHA. I MEAN IA PARANOID. LOL! AKU INDA KENAL IA OKAAY? AND I DON'T KNOW WHY SHE HATES ME. AAND GUESS WHAT?! I DON'T GIVE A DAMN! t('.'t). AKU COOL EHH! ((= MUDAHAN TAH HIDUP NYA SELAMAT DUNIA AKHIRAT OKAAY?! HAHAHAHA. =DD IT'S NOT COOL TO TELL EVERYONE THAT YOU HATE ME, AS IF THEY CARE ABOUT THAT. HAHAHA. ;DD MACAM KINDERGARTEN KIDS. HAHAHAHA! DIRI TUA DAH AAND PUKI BEBULU DAH ERTINYA PANDAI DAH BEPIKIR TUU BUKANNYA KAN NGADANGADA MACAM TOODLERS! BODOHH. ;D. LOL!!

i'm going to make this blog private soon after my birthday! leave blog's email, friends. ;D love you. aand to her, baca tahh blog ku ani puas-puas! okay. aku 'sayaaaaaaaaaang' kau wah babi. HAHAH. mwah bitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment