on saturday night, my mum, my dad, my little sister and I went for a window shopping in seria plaza. we were having so much fun. tengok-tengok baju aand had our dinner in the restaurant which is located in seria plaza, it is our favourite restaurant because the workers are friendly aand the food are effin yummy. then, masa di restaurant, there were a lots of gurkha and indians. kami saja yang malay. we sat next to the gurkha's table. banyak lah durang, aand they were like lepak and laughing out loud. it's kinda pretty annoying. then datang tia panat my dad ani, ia pun ikut ketawa lah jua mengalah gurkha atu, then kami pun ikut tah jua ketawa-ketawa until the gurkha stopped laughing. HAHAHA. then, finished dining, kami rehat sekajap. then, my mum saw a bald old man terhantuk kepalanya arah front door. then she told us with her expression and she also act like how the old man 'terhantuk' at the front door. aand atu pacah ketawa kami dari kaunter until escalator. My mum ketawa berabis sampai air matanya keluar and made her fake eyelashes flung to the floor. atu ia pacah lagi ketawa kami. HAHA. then, I asked my mum to stop at one of the cd's store and I bought 'coming soon' aand a bunch of zombies movie. Then, masa ontheway balik actually we were deciding to lepak arah taman where our parents used to bring us lepak malam-malam when we were still a kid which is located nearby the old cinema building. unfortunately, it was raining so we decided to cancel it and went straight home.
At home, my parents and I watched coming soon. aand masa half way story durang pun snoring. so I watched the movie alone. that movie is thumbs up! aand effin frightening and gave me a lots of heart attack. HAHA. buduh punya cerita thailand! (Y)
Monday, May 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment