Last two days, I decided to cut my fringe by my own. so, I cut it straight with a bit layer. LAWAAAA! haha. credits to myself.(Y)(Y)
on facebook, I saw this girl who used to claim herself that she hates me. 'EGP(emang gue pikirin!)' HAHAHA. ;D poklen usul mu dang. (: i don't effin hate her but i dislikes her. annoyingkelabitkelanjian! HAHAHAHA. =D siaal. nah! then, ada this friend of her add me. and ku bagi wall but she didn't reply. ngapa add mun inda reply? HAHAHA. kan stalking sajaa tuu. (= go ahead! i don't care. aand ani pun, if ia stalk. go ahead! HAHA. takut ku eh. :p
okay, that's all for now. malas ku kan talk nonsense here. nada guna. HAHA.
here's a list of people that i miss much
(special eh ada list):
`former schoolmates as in semua!
`rrynaa♥
`rrugziel♥♥
`mijaan♥
`vino♥
`adul♥
`phaadilah
`superman♥
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment