it has been awhile I didn't post anything here. BEHABUK YO! HAHAHA. but now my phone's charger were fixed, so yeah! now is the time i'll blog sampai mati. LOL! I miss blogging so much! HAHA. ;D aand I miss my boyfriend even more. HAHAHA. my godd, i'm so addicted to facebook nowadays. aand guess what? yesterday, i was like approving the friend request. It's Batt's girlfriend were adding me. then suddenly, Ia bagi aku cakap! she was like, ' stay away from our life?'. apakan? macam aku ani gatal kan si Batt tah pulang. aand I was like bagi ia cakap. HAHAHA. tarus no reply arah wall. aand status comment. HAHAHA. kesian kau eh. pathetic much. adakah kelaie arah facebook? bodoh lah awak ni. ROTFLMAO. i actually don't like to curse urang, but she made me. SIAAAAAAL! HAHAHAHAHA. ;D okay then, malas ku kan ucap urang ani. HAHA. ;DD
omg! I gotta scars on my arm. because masa aku bangun tidur I danced dangerously on the floor without realising that the floor was slippery then aku tergelincir. jubur ku landing ke lantai! HAHAHA. ;D Pitbull's calle oche punya pasal! HAHAHA. I love that song much iatah ku KAMBANG tuu.
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment