Wednesday, July 22, 2009

band tees.

yesterday, I was having a massive headache after work. so I took a nap in about 15 minutes, then my little sis ani cari pasal. then aku pissed off! pasal aku masih sakit kepala, and siaal ehh anak atu. HAHAHA. ;D i was really mad sampai nangis. then, aku no mood. at night, i was still not in the effin mood. suddenly, my mum brought me to perayaan. ia suruh aku beli band tees arah kadai my little sis punya kawan named rasqan. (: so I bought bringmethehorizon. actually I wanna buy the dropdeadgorgeous, tapi semua size L. nevermind then, i'll go to their shop by next month. yaaay! so rupanya my mum umpan aku rupanya. then masa balik I was wearing the biggest smile. HAHA. happy tah tuu. but suddenly i saw this prick named ADUL, inda lah ku senyum lagi. and aku kusut kan balik. HAHAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment