Sunday, July 19, 2009
date with rrugziel♥
Last night, I went out with rrugziel♥. we went to perayaan. he's so sweet! sweet as pink cotton candy. *drools. ;DD we switched our sweater. and I got jealous when loads of girls were staring at him. my gosh! gatal eh! sasak ku buduh banar bini-bini atuu! aand there were this girl who used to have a crush at abang asyraf pun liat ia! :x i know they looked alike. but but the point is, PISS OFF BITCH! rrugziel's mine, okay?! HAHA. mentalih!! then then, after we hit tudung saji, we went to jubli. seronok wah! aand aku hug ia. i love his smells, smile, hair, attitude and everything. macam he's the perfect guy for me. ;D he made me laugh too which makes me into him. y'know, I'm so into a guy who loves to make me laugh and always be there for me whenever I need him, macam ia. HAHA. okay damn it, malu ku ni. i'm gettin so cheesy. HAHAHA. ;D aand and we kissed at the car park and in the car. we don't care kan behh? ;D pasal we are awesome. HAHA. his lips are so like drug, macam sudah addicted ku ni. LMAO! beh, I know you're reading this. I LOVE YOU SO EFFIN MUCH! that was the awesome date everr. HAHA. and aku mimpi ia hug aku time tidur pasal aku wear sweater ku yang ia pakai di perayaan. ;DD nyaman tidur banar. =pp bytheway, i'm LOVESICK!! lovesick arah roooogjelly! HAHA. oh hey beh! new nick, ROOOOGGGJEELLY! ♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment