sunday, I supposed to rest. but sadly, we went to my grandma's place where there's no signal. darn it! Aku mau chat sama roogjelly bah! ='D we went there sekajap saja because aku kusut pat my dad. hehe. you'know, i'm a daddy's daughter, so yeah! ;D he brought me home early. i love you, daddy!
at home, I smelled something. something yummy. something macam durian. HAHA. And I found it. I was like kan buka, but inda pandai. so I tried to open it. and hell yeah! i did it. (: at last, i did open the durian by myself. and I ate it macam satu biji durian atu abis uleh ku. HAHAHA. eventhough my dad inda suruh makan banyak. (: daddy, what can I do, i'm a stubborn bratz. so yeah, i finished them. luckily my dad didn't eat durian, he dislikes it. yummy! rugi eh kamu inda pandai makan durian. HAHA. roogjelly pun inda pandai makan durian. HAHA. sayang beh. (: so after having my durian, I went to sleep. heehee. ('.')v
when I woke up, i was having a stomach ache. ia tah tuu, ketulahan! inda mendangar cakap babah! HAHAHA. (: but sekajap saja sakit parut. and I cook for dinner. hee. manada cook pun, panas kan makanan jua ganya. HAHA. ;D
then just now, I enjoyed IM-ed with roogjelly. si soon-to-be boyfriend♥. aku sayang kau beh because you stole my heart once again. (:
aand aand that so called boyfriend. i mean that prick, inda message aku sudah. haha. omigod! ngaleh sudah kah tuu? awesome. (: and sebulan sudah ni aku inda layan ia ni. HAHAHAHA. (Y) awesome right? hurt me, you'll suffer. (:
and lastly, today is the one day one month the death of micheal jackson. the days has gone so fast and aku rindu my auntie jua which has passed away a month ago. macam dulu, my auntie and I selalu cerita-cerita because she always sleepover at my place. and sleep next to me jua. dangan ku tidur bah tu! ='( omigod! i miss her. she's the closest auntie and one of the best auntie. OMG! i'm crying now. all i can do is just pray. al-fatihah, babu. =\
okay, i'm off to sleep now. aku mau mimpi roogjelly. (':
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment