Handphone ku gila! I'm so not encourage you guys to buy 5800 xpress music. BANAR! Menyasal karang. If ku tau, baik pulang ku bali mobile yang lama ah. Yang anu taun 1998 punya. HAHAHAHA! aku bah inda ampit pakai.HAHA!
So yesterday subuh abis sahur, naim and I spend our whole subuh on the msn. Aku miss him, true story! Then at 5 kali, ia gave up. Ngantuk ia. HAHAHA! AKU MANANG! Apakan. Then, I woke up at eight. And he's still sleeping. LOL! At nine, my sis, my mum and I sent my maid to the church. Then, we went to ling's boutique which is located near to the fratini's. It's one of my favourite boutique in KB. Aku ni mencari baju checkered wah pakai jalan. HAHA. Now I'm starting to like checkered outfit. Bukan yang arah milimewah tuu. HAHA! bidaa wah baju checkered disana tuu. Then, I found this checkered so-like-skinny and I'm going to buy it soon if ada budget. You know, everyone needs money to shop in these raya season. HAHA. Buat rambut lagi, barang make up lagi, etc. So yeah! Will buy it if cukup budget. HAHA! After that, kami went home and at three jalan lagi. My mum tipu aku, she said kami kan ke tutong, tapi sampai sungai liang jua ganya. HAHA! Aku ngalih berlawa wahh, ma! HAHA! At first, we went to gerai ramadhan which is located in seria, I have not much interested to buy those kind of food they sell because most of then sells food which contained loads of fats. Fyi, nowadays I'm on DIET so I have to control the calories and the fats. Then, after that, we zoom to sungai liang, beli sayur in thich small shop. Inda ku tau apa nama kadai atuu. HAHA. Then, we went back to KB and headed to soon lee in kb. I bought milo and creamsoup in a pack for my sahur. Then went home. At home, I wasn't in a good mood and I don't know why is that. Then, masa sungkai, I ate a little. I only eat 1/4 bowl of rice and chicken soup saja. And a cup of cold milo. hee. It only took me ten minutes to finished them up. Then, I went to my room to get some rest and listening to the music which makes me feel less boring and IM-ed with naimsexy until 10. Then tidurr. HAHA. That's what I did every sunday. lol. Sekian terima kasih. =D
Monday, August 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment