actually yesterday my boyfriend decided to bring me to the complex mumong. tengok iaa main futsal, but then I felt so malas to go. HAHA. besides, it was heavy rain yesterday right? so I was planning to stay at home. In the other hand, aku mauu ikuttt tengok ia main futsaal wahh. tapi iaa balik ahirr tuu, indaa pulang ahirr, like ten-ish. pfftt. -.-''
then malamnya, before I went to the hospital, someone texted me. It was my boyfriendd! then I told him a good news. aand aku kambaang. HAHAHA. ;DD here's a bit of our conversation.
thxraa says : huby, I've a good news for youu.
aduul (L) says : apaa?
thxraa says : you're goin to be a daddy soon.
aduul (L) says : apa eh. merepek.
thxraa says : nadawaah! april fool. (HAHAHA. expired.)
aduul (L) says : kambang capie.
thxraa says : atuu waa, mama cakap huby kan kna ambil kerja pat hospital pasal huby workhard time attachment..
aduul (L) says : benar waa? hehe.
naaah! naah! Then ia iski ah aand kambang! HAHAHA. work hard darling, i love you<333 that was one of those reasons why I love him much becaause he is a workaholic aand inda pemalas macam the other guys. hee. ;DDD
lastnight my boyfriend almost win all futsal matches except for one team. i'm proud of you, baby! *hugs. you owed me a date.
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment