Last night my mum and I went to the hospital lagi to visit my grandpa. then, while we were waiting for my auntie to pick us up to buy my grandpa's meal aand stuff, we were just sitting on a bench at the hospital's lobby. Then, I saw two guys staring at us and they do look so familiar. one of the guy was one of my mum's ex-student. we talked and ia cali. while listening to him, I stared his friend which is I think I know him but I didn't notice at first. I was guessing maybe he is a guy named nizam. HAHA. pasal masa time kami balik dari beli makanan ia ada arah ward nini ku, he was visiting his friends which was his bed is just a scream away from my grandpa's bed. aand asal jaa ia lintas, aku tantang. then baru ku realised atuu si nizam. LOL!
then finished visiting, my dad, mum and I went to a.ayam. aand KAMU TAU APAAA?! I stepped on something! then without knowing it, kami masuk a.ayam. Then, my dad cakap, 'yuii, apakan tuu arah kaki mu?' then I was like looking at my tapak kasut aand said, 'euwwww, wtf is thaat?!euwweuwwweuww!'. bahh keluar tiaa bimbo ku. then I went straight to the washroom aand washed it. aand gibberished in the toilet. HAHAHA. ter'euwweuwww'. then kami indaa makan sanaa, nasibb ada sorang saja costumer disana atuu, aand he is 40-ish years old. imagine if iaa atuu young aand a hotguy. HAHAHA. malu ku tuuu, inda ku keluarkeluar dari toilet tuu. HAHAHAHAHAHA. ;DDD then kami makan arah kadai kaling sajaa. at first aku kambang liur wah pasal ter'imagine' the 'thing', then aku minta my mum balsam oil aand I sniffed them, baru tah ada rasa kan makan. HAHAHAHA. ;D malu ku ihh, inda ku makan arah a.ayam lagi. I sweaar. HAHAHA. ;D
Monday, April 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment