Thursday, July 2, 2009

The last day with merahbibir.

yesterday, syaafeca, yoi, ajack and I was having our lunch in RockGarden. we enjoyed the food and also I just knew it that the foods are cheap! ;D

after having our lunch, ajack sent us home. we were effin bored so we decided to go to the beach with Teeca and his brother, Aqmal. we walked to her house which is not too far from Syaafeeca's place. but shit, kami jadi jablai sekajap jalan kaki. HAHA. and luckily, no one saw us. HAHAHA. ;D if ada pun, let's pretend that you didn't saw us. HAHA. ;D we waited teeca at the pondok nearby SMSA like forever and finally they showed up. I was like kusut because I wore my sweater. HAHA. macam tah brunei ani sajuk! well, I really had my bimbo moment with them yesterday. HAHAHA. =D before we went to the beach, we walked to bellah's place. (: she's a friend of yoii and a new friend of mine too! *iski. HAHA. damn! aku iski. HAHA. apakan. and I saw a huge rabbit which is owned by bellah and it's so damn cute! I was like mau hug the rabbit but I'm scared that I might get bitten by it. aand bellah's brothers are cute, and cecapi. they were like too shy to talk with us. HAHA. aku mau main with them pun. HAHA. so it was like after fifteen minutes rest at bellah's place, we walked to the beach which is just across the road. and yeah! we've made it. HAHA. apakan. and we found this place for us to put our things and change our clothes. then, yoi and I let go our trousers and we went main air at the beach. aku pakai short pants while Yoi pakai boxer. and you know what? I forgot to bring my extra underpants! I just remembered it when I threw myself to the shore. I was like OMG! mengapa kan aku bimbo ani. HAHAHA. so aku inda jadi main air. HAHA. eventhough I was half wet. aku main pasir saja. and I wrote rrugziel♥'s and my name on the sand. (: and I took some pictures of it. and ada aku cecapi disana. sial, macam bangga tah pulang. HAHA. after that, I tanned myself arah beach pasal short pants ku basah. HAHA. (: we really had fun there eventhough my hair bida bekas bepaluh. HAHA. ;D

at night, we went to buy a food with uncle. we went to underneath pokok kelapa's stall and I saw abang gon. HAHA. He said I became more chubby. and I said I was so happy that's why I became more chubby. abang gon pun sama jua. HAHA. ;D bang, bang. (: after beli makanan disana, we went to kbtown beli minuman. I showed syaafeeca a coke light and said,' ada jewel ni dalam nya.' then we bought it. HAHA. di kerita she drinked it and said,' mana jewelnya? nada pun!' and I said, 'HAHAHA. shit, kau kana sucker. ' aduhh, panat cousin ku ani. then we went home.


inda lama atu, my sis nisa came to pick me up because the next day I'm going to have an interview. and I'm so effin nervous now because I didn't know what to do. HAHA. first time kali ah! I hope I didn't get stutter later. :\ okay, so now aku kan tidur kali. HAHA. bye. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment