Sunday, July 5, 2009

short and simple.

3rd July;
went for the interview, and I got the job! HAHA. (: I was given a job as a clerk in this shop which is located at light industry in kuala belait. the sallary is around $3++. baik sudah tuu for a beginner like me. (:

the interview was just a piece of cake. I thought the interview was goin to be so tough like what i've browse on the internet. rupanya senang! the interviewer spoke malay and he didn't mentioned about the weakness and the strength. selalunya kana soal atu pulang. hehe. (:

4th July;
rrugziel♥ and I were on the phone for hours! aand I'm so deeply in love with him. ♥ banar, eventhough aku ada boyfriend. but I rather choose rrugziel♥. because we have lots of similiarities, pasal he always be there for me when I need someone to share something, and pasal we talked a lot sampai there are no more secret between us two. that's what I always wanted. (: AKU MAU RRUGZIEL♥!!!

in the morning, buat my new Identity Card. and very tiring. ^___^ and in the afternoon, my dad brought us out. yaaay! jalan-jalan until night. then we dined in at Indah Damai which is my favourite place to eat. ;DD and aku pakai mask bejalan. HAHA. panatt!

No comments:

Post a Comment