Thursday, September 17, 2009

It's about everything.

I always wish that you were here with me. I always wished for you to understand how I feel. I always wish for you to know that i'm fuckin serious with you. This is true. =') i love you freakin much. I was born to be a girl who needs the love one attention for every seconds, minutes, hours, days. But that would be so impossible, he'll be irritate. Nvm then. I love you much. ♥ Hafizah Hanifah and I were mend our fences yesterday. I'm glad that we're back as a friends. =D I'm proud of both of you, Rabi'atul Adawiyah Mardhati Rabaie and Hafizah Hanifah. Both are the best(Y). We used to be bestfriends, then we fight, now we're friends. I love you girls and everyone. ♥ "One day if someone's gone you'll going to realised that you miss them and regret." -teacher rodman tan. He's right. =D Last two days I went shopping and I bought something for naim♥. I must have what I wanted. It has been ages I've been planning to buy him something and yes I did. As I said, I must have what I wanted. This is my wishlist for next month. ♥ printed sweater. I saw these printed sweater sama berabis macam printed sweater kesayangan ku. Dua butiang! aku mau bali tuu dua dua ah! Inda buleh urang bali. Karang sama tia, inda rugged. HAHA. it cost $29.90 per sweater. ♥ hello kitty bedsheet. LAWAAAAA! pakal saja duit ku abis wah ariatu, mun inda ku bali sudah tuu. Harganya around 100 plus. HAHA. okaay atuu saja kali. HAHA. xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment