saturday, 5th september 2009
after work, I was on a rushed to shower because my sister picked me up 10 minutes late and at 5 syaafeeca, yoi and her teman also I were going to have a sungkai buffet at ayamku seafood restaurant. At 5 syaafeeca and I walked to eeda's house pasal adi nya si zuha is yoi's friends. As we arrived, temanteman sudah banyak and aku sampat usai rambut zuha, teeca, and mine. Then at 5.30, we departured. As we arrived, syaafeeca and I roamed around and I bought hair mascara. Blue colour. HAHA. Then, kami naik atas and duduk inda diam because im the loudest. HAHA. Yoi's friends are awesome and eveything was uber awesome. HAHA. Then, syaafeeca and I inda sampat kaut makanan because it was a long quee masa baduk. Aku inda mau lambat kan sungkai because inda buleh. HAHA. So kami minum dulu then order makanan. I ordered butter milk prawn and syaafeeca order lemon chicken. So after 10 minutes, makanan sampai! After makan, kami makan cake lagi because kami celebrate bella's birthday. Then, take pictures. Then, dismissed. Aku sama syaafeeca strolled lagi. From soon lee to the next building and saw danial arah a.ayam but he didn't saw ua. Then, we went to vcd shop, cari dvd. Then, we were worried if kana tinggal. HAHA. So we went back to soonlee. And kami ikut teeca. Kami went to syaafeeca's place and bergila. Kami buat video clip. Tapi bida. Will make new one soon.
sunday, 6th september 2009
I slept early after sahur bacause i'm sleepy and did chat with naim♥ sekajap. he won! Manang tah tuu beh. LMAO! Then, I woke up at 8 because aku memajal kan rebonding rambut. So I actually planned to do at magstar, unfortunately it's still close. My mum ni inda sabar so we walk to maggie which is a scream away from magstar. So I did my hair thingy there. Farah pun jua buat rambut disana and I paid for her. pfft. I hate it. Then, finished done our hair, kam talipaun mama minta ambil. Ia suruh jalan kaki, so kami jalan kaki. HAHAHA. I lied. Babah ambil wah. Then, aku bergila seorang diri dibilik and taking picture sampai tertidur. Then, in the afternoon kami went to lumut sungkai sana. Then, siuk! Hahaha.
monday, 7th september 2009
nothing special. HAHAH. And aku lupa banarnya. LMAO!
tuesday, 8th september 2009
it's budak's buritsday. happy belated buritsday budak!
wednesday, 8th september 2009
I was like effin bored after sungkai and I asked my parents for an outing WITH THEM. HAHA. And they brought us shopping at soonlee. Bali barang dapur. I wasn't enjoying it because it's a sister's rebel-lation day. Pfttt. So I chat sama naim♥ masa aku shopping and ignore everything. HAHAHA. After shopping, we hit plaza. My dad left inside the car, pity daddy. So kami empat saja. My mum and two other sibling left me behind and I was like kana kacau uleh this group of morons. One of them tap my shoulder, as I turned he was like doing stupid things with his friends. Then, ada ani kawannya ani macam bida lah. Bukan lagi macam, memang bida. He was like stalking me masa aku cari dvd korea arah one of the shop. They followed my behind. I was like tarus aga my mum. Then, I was arah one of the booth, theat guy was at the next booth. He was like keep on stalking. I feel macam kan gila. Nada nyaman tuu kana liat cematuu atuu. Then, aku malas layan. Then, he shouted my name and kami terkajut. Kam toleh arahnya, my mum pun. Malu jua ku uu, as if ia kawan ku. Mihirr eh. Rambut blonde mohawk, inda lagi mengana tuu sama muka. Macam german usulnya. HAHAHAAHA. Ooops! Racial alert here. Pfft. Then, kami went home. And that time aku complained arah naim♥. I feel safe. I love you naim♥.
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment